Saturday 4 August 2012

Looking forward to: Mallzee

Heads up everyone, we've got a new site heading our way and I'm super excited! Think "Pinterest-meets-every-shopping-website-you-use" and you have the essence of "Mallzee", a shopping site launching in December this year.

The idea is to sign up with Mallzee and they'll give you a few products to rate to get an idea of the styles and brands you like. Then, they'll go and find the products best suited to you, and you can then set up a mall (aka "Mallzee") filled with the brands you've picked.

Users can also seek out their Facebook friends' malls and chat, share and suggest Mallzees to each other- it really brings together shopping and networking (Lord knows 80% of my Facebook chat to my BFFF is links back and forth on Asos and Topshop).

Mallzee is set to launch with over 200 high street brands including Urban Outfitters, French Connection, All Saints to name a few, so I'm thinking this site is shaping up to be a pretty big deal. I might just smell an upcoming "latest big thing"!




All this is leading up to "the best part":

Shopping with Mallzee makes online shopping so much easier- with so many brands in one place, you've just saved yourself time and money when putting together a cute outfit for date night/ a girl's night out/ your boyfriend's horrendous wardrobe. I'm looking at you, threadbare socks.

That wasn't the best part- I just like being able to do things while I'm wearing pyjamas, be it shopping, saving money or writing this blog post. I'm just kidding, it's 3pm and I'm wearing a summer dress. With slippers.

No, THE best part is:

People are buying the things they see on Mallzee and if they're buying from the brands on your Mallzee, then you'll find yourself making a pretty penny or two. I'll say it again:

You're making money from people buying the clothes you put together in your Mallzee. 

Now you're interested huh? Sign-up below ready for the launch, and spread the word on Facebook and Twitter to enter yourself into a prize draw for £100 worth of shopping vouchers. That's $155 for the Yanks, and a sweet deal for everyone all round.



No comments:

Post a Comment