Wednesday 15 August 2012

Currently loving: teapigs Darjeeling First Flush.

I recently got back from a week in London, and on my return I found the lovely people at teapigs had sent me a little treat in the post! There's nothing like a good cup of tea when you get back home :)

This is a cup of their new Darjeeling First Flush, which promises to be a very special cup of tea. What makes this tea different from the usual darjeeling, is that the tea leaves are the first to be collected after the winter season- hence being the "first flush". The teas coming from this season are hugely popular in Japan and Germany, and teapigs have managed to get hold of some for us over here!



Being an avid tea enthusiast, I decided to enjoy mine in the garden with some magazines and sunshine- pure bliss!

And when my nephew saw me enjoying my tea so much, he got a little curious and wanted to try some  too :P



If this has all peaked your interest, make sure you get yourself over to the teapigs store straight away, the Darjeeling First Flush is part of a new range of limited edition teas, and you wouldn't want to miss out!

For thirsty readers out there, teapigs are offering you a 15% discount on your orders when you enter  "BLOGGERS12" at the checkout.



Tea for all!

And don't forget to sign yourself up to the teapigs newsletter while you're there, that way you can keep up to date with their current offers and new products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment