Friday 9 December 2011

"I have nothing to wear.." "O-relia?"

Pardon the pun, pardon all the puns I just love wordplay.

I went to Edinburgh over reading week, and in particular hit up the TopShop there (living in a small uni town, you DON'T get many opportunities to shop..)
I love the basement floor of the Topshop on Princes St. it provides you with your 5 basic food shopping groups: Underwear,Nightwear, Make-up, Misc Apparel and ACCESSORIES.

I love pretty jewellery, I just often forget to put it on when I'm getting dressed all bleary-eyed and in the dark on a cold winter morning. Especially in Scotland. Did you know: Winter in Scotland is more vindictive than anywhere else in the world (maybe?). I digress. I also forget to accessorise (british sp anyone?) when the jewellery I own is so old it becomes camouflaged with all the other stuff on my desk, and the obscene price of "statement" jewellery seriously puts me off making any new purchases.

"£18 for a necklace? Honey, I could eat for a week offa that."

Enter my (new) favourite Topshop concession: Orelia Jewellery

Prices range from £8 for sparkly bracelets and delicate necklaces to.. a bit more than £8 for other things. Go look around for yourself.

I stepped out as the proud owner of...



These are also known as
1. Celeste Bracelet (but in white)

Admittedly my friend bought me the bracelet for my birthday when she saw me gushing over it in store, and ordered it online- according to her the people running the site were really sweet in letting her know the original bracelet she was getting me had recently sold out but were super quick in getting the replacement sent out. 

So there you have it- cute jewellery pieces, fair prices and lovely people behind the website. Worth a visit if you're looking for affordable self-indulgence or Christmas gift ideas for some special lady (or guy, you never know..)  this winter.


Oh my word check out how cute this is! Adding to my wishlist pronto...

No comments:

Post a Comment