Friday 30 December 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

Well, the holiday period is finally coming to an end...For some of us at least. As you can see, posts have been pretty sparse over Christmas, owing to my final year of exam-panic and a hefty load of baby-sitting for my sister (a little additional income never hurt anyone right?)

Please expect posts to continue to be irregular over the next fortnight, owing to these dreaded exams, when my time will be thoroughly congested with revising and job rejections. After all this though, prepare to have me back with some fabulous DIY projects, some tasty cheat's recipes and a very exciting post-revision remedy in the form of tea. Ah the joys of being British.

If you find you miss me terribly in the mean time, have a gander at my Tumblr blog, where you might be able to spot what kind of mess I'll be making with home crafts.

See you all in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment